A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,265 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 19,378 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $191,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Detached In-Law Apt, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Rental Apartment, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Brick, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Built Up, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Private Municipal Water, Utilities \ Private sewer, Utilities \ Private Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 012329587201250
- Zillow Home ID: 46034671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32806 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32806 homes, this home is valued 33% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% lower than in Orlando, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
|149 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|139 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$132K||2||1||1,024|
|201 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$191K||3||2||1,518|
|137 E Muriel St # 20 Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|137 E Muriel St # A Orlando, FL||$221K||3||3||1,740|
|137 E Muriel St # B Orlando, FL||$220K||3||3||1,740|
|146 E Harding St Orlando, FL||$267K||4||3||2,264|
|118 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$113K||2||1||700|
|116 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$113K||2||1||700|
|138 E Harding St Orlando, FL||$246K||4||2||1,612|
|205 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$159K||2||2||1,236|
|135 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$123K||2||2||836|
|134 E Harding St Orlando, FL||$245K||4||2||1,612|
|144 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$180K||3||2||1,752|
|140 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$177K||4||2||1,614|
|146 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$275K||4||4||1,944|
|200 E Harding St Orlando, FL||$388K||Studio||--||3,100|
|136 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$152K||3||2||1,456|
|200 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$204K||3||2||1,356|
|129 E Muriel St Orlando, FL||$190K||3||2||1,298|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!