143 Hamilton Blvd, Tonawanda, NY 142172 beds, 1 bath, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The bathroom was completely gutted and remodeled in August of 2013 with new bathtub/tub surround/toilet/marble top vanity/marble tiles/ceiling light/vent, new white wainscot surround, new window/door trim, and newly added cubby hole/shelving for extra storage. Professional landscaping, new storm/front door and new, energy-saving bay window all updated in 2010. Several entities were updated in 2006 including the kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, roof, hot water tank, furnace, duct-work, concrete driveway, and every window in the house (including basement/attic) was replaced with double pane/storm windows. New white faux wood window blinds were recently placed in the living room, kitchen and bathroom making the entire house bright with sunlight. Front porch and walk-up sidewalk were recently re-painted. Front porch is spacious to fit outside furniture and offers very charming stone siding. Basement is unfinished but spacious, newly painted, clean and dry. Price of the house includes all stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, washer/dryer and lawnmower/weedwacker. Please call or text Alyson at 716-472-5098 if you are interested in seeing this lovely home.
- Lot: 4,612 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $88,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 198 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 1464010667000001078000
- Zillow Home ID: 30378164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 143 Hamilton Boulevard
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 139 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$88K311,180
- 147 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$80K311,182
- 142 Shepard Ave Buffalo, NY$113K421,898
- 146 Shepard Ave Buffalo, NY$122K421,984
- 140 Shepard Ave Kenmore, NY$118K421,808
- 151 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$113K311,278
- 135 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$154K31.51,582
- 150 Shepard Ave Kenmore, NY$117K421,872
- 136 Shepard Ave Buffalo, NY$111K421,808
- 144 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$120K31.51,304
- 148 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$111K31.51,253
- 152 Shepard Ave Kenmore, NY$111K421,872
- 140 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$110K311,440
- 132 Shepard Ave Kenmore, NY$115K421,898
- 155 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$115K41.51,603
- 131 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$88K21821
- 152 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$91K311,080
- 156 Shepard Ave Buffalo, NY$113K421,780
- 136 Hamilton Blvd Kenmore, NY$120K31.51,260
Nearby Schools in Kenmore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292