143 Main Ave, Warwick, RI 028863 beds, 2 baths, 1,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 7 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:348 B:0280 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65975116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Main Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02886 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Warwick, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 151 Main Ave Warwick, RI$159K311,565
- 140 Main Ave Warwick, RI$167K21896
- 146 Main Ave Warwick, RI$172K321,440
- 10 Carpenter St Warwick, RI$187K311,008
- 14 Carpenter St Warwick, RI$206K421,110
- 159 Main Ave Warwick, RI$134K31.51,070
- 130 Main Ave Warwick, RI$190K411,878
- 176 Main Ave Warwick, RI$135K311,032
- 121 Main Ave Warwick, RI$152K32.51,382
- 4 Vera St Warwick, RI$186K212,762
- Hayes St Warwick, RI$132K21972
- 14 Oak Park Rd Warwick, RI$117K211,001
- 115 Main Ave Warwick, RI$141K321,274
- 34 Parkway Dr Warwick, RI$141K221,356
- 22 Carpenter St Warwick, RI$222K31.51,132
- 38 Parkway Dr Warwick, RI$184K311,405
- 3 Hayes St Warwick, RI$151K311,288
- 14 Vera St Warwick, RI$106K21720
- 33 Parkway Dr Warwick, RI$166K31.51,438
- 19 Parkway Dr Warwick, RI$158K311,223
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!