143 Perham St, Boston, MA 021324 beds, 2 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: May 2012 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: W:20 P:08271 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Perham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% lower than in Boston, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 139 Perham St # 2 Boston, MA$554K411,553
- 139 Perham St UNIT 1 West Roxbury, MA$236K21852
- 139 Perham St UNIT 2 West Roxbury, MA$328K411,328
- 139 Perham St Boston, MA$601K522,609
- 147 Perham St Boston, MA$687K42.52,158
- 135 Perham St Boston, MA$498K41.51,782
- 153 Perham St Boston, MA$540K421,934
- 148 Dent St Boston, MA$447K311,200
- 144 Dent St Boston, MA$390K311,120
- 152 Dent St Boston, MA$395K211,383
- 140 Dent St Boston, MA$473K41.51,612
- 131 Perham St Boston, MA$505K51.52,212
- 157 Perham St Boston, MA$498K421,778
- 142 Perham St Boston, MA$484K311,536
- 156 Dent St Boston, MA$384K311,250
- 138 Perham St Boston, MA$593K522,235
- 136 Dent St Boston, MA$487K31.51,780
- 150 Perham St Boston, MA$398K31924
- 134 Perham St Boston, MA$470K411,210
- 129 Perham St Boston, MA$378K31.51,333
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292