143 Richmond Dr, Clayton, NC 275273 beds, 2 baths, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: 1945538
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16K03008Q
- Zillow Home ID: 69116585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 143 Richmond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Clayton, and 163.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
- 133 Richmond Dr Clayton, NC$125K321,174
- 146 Richmond Dr Clayton, NC$157K321,288
- 120 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$142K321,444
- 342 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC--321,252
- 350 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC$132K321,270
- 338 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC$128K321,296
- 116 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$158K32.51,584
- 111 Richmond Dr Clayton, NC$111K321,218
- 334 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC$130K321,314
- 124 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$125K321,214
- 112 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$131K321,432
- 108 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$128K321,445
- 330 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC$135K331,480
- 105 Richmond Dr Clayton, NC$119K321,196
- 128 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$131K321,344
- 326 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC$141K321,506
- 104 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$132K32.51,650
- 132 Carrie Dr Clayton, NC$142K32.51,600
- 114 Richmond Dr Clayton, NC$122K321,227
- 322 Wyndfall Ln Clayton, NC$128K321,218
Nearby Schools in Clayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292