- Lot: 1.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $224,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:002 B:004 L:020-000
- Zillow Home ID: 59971466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-399K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06415 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Town of Colchester as a whole. Among 06415 homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% less than in Town of Colchester, and 37.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
|145 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$360K||3||4||2,607|
|135 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$310K||3||2||2,248|
|123 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$322K||3||2.5||2,242|
|147 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$286K||3||2.5||1,976|
|151 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$333K||3||2.5||2,455|
|136 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$247K||3||2||1,638|
|148 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$279K||4||2.5||2,196|
|119 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$351K||4||2.5||2,708|
|115 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$420K||4||3.5||3,453|
|152 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||--||--||--||--|
|158 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$319K||4||2.5||2,362|
|159 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$312K||4||2.5||2,912|
|91 Stanavage Rd APT 1B Colchester, CT||$132K||1||1||700|
|166 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$269K||3||2.5||2,088|
|153 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$355K||3||2.5||2,188|
|Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||--||--||--||--|
|140 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$299K||3||2.5||2,128|
|172 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$300K||4||2.5||2,346|
|92 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$317K||6||5||2,570|
|160 Stanavage Rd Colchester, CT||$287K||3||3||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!