A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,225 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Views: 1,206 all time views
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $624,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $434
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space, 500 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00416235000
- Zillow Home ID: 16104621
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $620-770K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|141 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$636K||2||2||998|
|203 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$841K||2||3||1,563|
|135 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$761K||3||2||1,479|
|130 Wilkes Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$720K||2||2||1,228|
|206 Wilkes Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$1.19M||4||2||1,902|
|133 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$1.32M||4||2||1,759|
|209 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$698K||2||2||1,068|
|210 Wilkes Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$560K||1||1||528|
|124 Wilkes Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$634K||2||1||883|
|144 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$691K||3||2||1,106|
|148 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$535K||2||1||971|
|146 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$513K||2||1||971|
|129 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$594K||2||2||669|
|140 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$1.2M||3||2.5||2,049|
|127 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$550K||2||1||669|
|136 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$618K||2||1||756|
|215 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$656K||--||1||1,037|
|214 Wilkes Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$625K||1||1||824|
|120 Wilkes Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$669K||2||1||907|
|217 Walk Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$634K||2||1.5||970|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Bay View Elementary (assigned)K-50.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.