1430 Bittersweet Dr UNIT B, Beaumont, CA 922233 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 386 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $170,000
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Parcel #: 408101042
- Zillow Home ID: 89234010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1430 Bittersweet Drive UNIT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% higher than in Beaumont, and 54.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaumont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92223 home values.
- 1430 Bittersweet Dr UNIT A Beaumont, CA$168K32.51,808
- 1430 Bittersweet Dr UNIT C Beaumont, CA$159K32.51,406
- 1438 Bittersweet Dr UNIT D Beaumont, CA$170K32.51,808
- 1430 Bittersweet Dr UNIT D Beaumont, CA$128K331,808
- 1434 Bittersweet Dr Beaumont, CA$167K42.751,738
- 1434 Bittersweet Dr Beaumont, CA$125K431,738
- 1438 Bittersweet Dr UNIT C Beaumont, CA$164K231,406
- 1428 Bittersweet Dr Beaumont, CA$173K42.751,738
- 1436 Bittersweet Dr Beaumont, CA$176K42.751,738
- 1436 Bittersweet Dr Beaumont, CA$262K431,738
- 1430 Bittersweet Dr UNIT D Beaumont, CA$259K32.51,832
- 1438 Bittersweet Dr UNIT B Beaumont, CA$165K32.51,406
- Rover Ln UNIT B Beaumont, CA$155K32.51,406
- 1345 Sunset Pl Beaumont, CA$162K42.751,738
- 1438 Bittersweet Dr UNIT A Beaumont, CA$172K32.51,806
- 1433 Bittersweet Dr Beaumont, CA$168K42.751,738
Nearby Schools in Beaumont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292