1430 Brickell Bay Dr APT 1101, Miami, FL 33131Studio, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1961
- 238 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $386
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: A1874622
- Amenities \ Bike Storage,Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval,Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly,Bedroom Description \ Studio,Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors,Construction Type \ Cbs Construction,Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling,Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher,Equipment/Appliances \ Fire Alarm,Exterior Features \ Open Balcony,Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor,Folio Number \ 01-41-39-066-0750,Heating Description \ Central Heat,Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA,Interior Features \ Elevator,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior,Maintenance Includes \ Common Area,Maintenance Includes \ Elevator,Membership Purch Rqd \ No,Municipal Code \ 4,Parking Description \ 1 Space,Pets Allowed \ No,Property Detached \ No,Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse,Restrictions \ No Lease 1st Year Owned,Section \ 39,Security Information \ Intercom In Lobby,Status \ Active-Available,Style \ Co-Op 5+ Stories,Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax,Terms Considered \ Cash Only,Terms Considered \ Conventional,Terms Considered \ Fa,Terms Considered \ Va,Type of Association \ Other,Type of Governing Bodies \ Co-Op,Type of Property \ Co-Op,Unit Design \ High Rise,Unit View \ Ocean View,Water Access \ None,Waterfront Description \ Bay Front,Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes,Year Built Description \ Resale,
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 0141390660750
- Zillow Home ID: 43871322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1430 Brickell Bay Drive APT 1101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in Miami, and 135.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- Apt 105$263K221,230
- Apt 106$150K11750
- Apt 107$181K11600
- Apt 201$178K--1600
- Apt 202$206K11750
- Apt 203$184K11750
- Apt 204$328K221,230
- Apt 205$307K221,230
- Apt 206$201K11750
- Apt 207$200K11750
- Apt 208$216K11900
- Apt 302$194K11750
- Apt 303$195K11750
- Apt 304$376K221,230
- Apt 306$209K11750
- Apt 307$190K11750
- Apt 308$228K11900
- Apt 401$193K--1600
- Apt 403$203K11750
- Apt 404$378K221,230
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292