14300 32nd Ave NE APT 202, Seattle, WA 981251 bed, 1 bath, 587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $187,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 587 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 8724200120
- Zillow Home ID: 79982167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14300 32nd Avenue Ne APT 202
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olympic Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% higher than in Seattle, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olympic Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olympic Hills home values.
- Apt 206$140K11547
- Apt 106$138K11547
- Apt 105$151K11588
- Apt 407$146K--1771
- Apt 207$123KStudio1771
- Apt 404$156K22891
- Apt 402$195K22877
- Apt 401$183K21811
- Apt 205$152K11589
- Apt 406$151K22748
- Apt 403$188K21.75877
- Apt 203$138K11586
- Apt 302$166K11587
- Apt 109$152K11591
- Apt 209$154K11591
- Apt 304$139K11600
- Apt 306$142K11547
- Apt 102$151K11575
- Apt 201$158K21812
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.