- Lot: 2.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 277 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,327 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $630
- MLS #: 221842
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Utilities \ Water-City, Fireplace \ Living Room, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Floors\Walls \ Vinyl, Utilities \ Sewage-Septic, Floors\Walls \ Wood, Garage \ No Garage\Carport, Utilities \ Sewage-City Available, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Lot Description \ 1-3 acres, Waterfront Property \ River Front, Style \ Cottage, Other Rooms \ Sun\Florida Room, Boat Facilities \ Water Depth (4 ft+), Construction\Foundation \ Piers, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, Finish \ Aluminum, Misc Search \ Fireplace
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 55-08-33-0-000-098
- Zillow Home ID: 72759223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36555 homes, this home is 576% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 433.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36555, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% less than in Foley, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36555 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|14324 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$520K||3||1||2,049|
|14258 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$561K||3||1||1,900|
|14346 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$561K||2||1||2,496|
|14291 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$233K||3||1||2,497|
|14358 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$237K||3||2||2,750|
|11913 Bay St Magnolia Springs, AL||$124K||2||1||1,050|
|11913 Bay St Magnolia Springs, AL||$75K||2||1||1,000|
|11901 Bay St Magnolia Springs, AL||$221K||4||--||2,204|
|14069 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$240K||3||2||1,800|
|14380 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$158K||3||--||1,416|
|11869 Bay St Magnolia Springs, AL||$473K||3||1||2,050|
|14375 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$254K||3||1||2,316|
|14223 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$359K||3||2||2,527|
|14347 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$383K||3||3||3,466|
|14178 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$780K||3||2||3,253|
|14315 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$281K||3||2||2,300|
|12048 Pecan Grove St Magnolia Springs, AL||$241K||4||1||2,053|
|14410 Oak St Magnolia Springs, AL||$262K||2||--||2,376|
|14418 Island Ave Magnolia Springs, AL||$159K||2||2||1,258|
|14423 Cedar Ave Magnolia Springs, AL||$289K||3||--||1,456|
Nearby Schools in Foley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!