- Lot: 4.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,341 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $668,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: A2139947
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Description: Driveway
- Restrictions: None
- Status: Active-Available
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Property: Single
- Design: Detached
- Equipment: Disposal
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Foyer Entry
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Design Description: Two Story
- Equipment: Electric Water Heater
- Parking Description: Circle Drive
- View: Other View
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Front Exposure: North
- Hurricane Shutters
- French Doors
- Master Bathroom Description: Dual Sinks
- Master Bathroom Description: Separate Tub & Shower
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Subdivision Information: Park Info
- Second Floor Entry
- Special Information: As Is
- Dining Description: Counter
- Lot Description: 4 To Less Than 5 Acre Lot
- Water Description: Well Water
- Type of Association: Homeowners
- Master Bathroom Description: Bidet
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 24
- Windows: Single Hung Metal
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-58-24-000-0020
- Subdivision Name: .
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,245 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3058240000020
- Zillow Home ID: 44304753
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33196, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.1% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 266.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33196 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33196 home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami-Dade
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.