- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,950 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 1506414
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 2066 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Acreage \ 0.9776, BasementType \ Basement-Full, BasementType \ Garage Access, BasementType \ Heated, CondoFee \ 0, Cooling \ 2 Zoned AC, Cooling \ Heat Pump, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Directions \ from 60, Directions \ Robious Road to L on Riverdowns South Drive, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, ExteriorFeatures \ Irrigation System, ExteriorFeatures \ Outdoor Lighting, ExteriorFeatures \ Palladian Windows, ExteriorFeatures \ Thermal Windows, Fireplaces \ 1, Flooring \ Carpet-W-W, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, GarageType \ 3-Car, HalfBaths \ 1, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 1, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heating \ Forced Hot Air, HOAFee \ 0, InteriorFeatures \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ 9 Ft + Ceilings, InteriorFeatures \ Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, InteriorFeatures \ Island, InteriorFeatures \ Jetted Tub, InteriorFeatures \ MBR Bath, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Tray Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-In Closet, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, ListingDate \ 2015-03-11T00:00:00, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 1, Ownership \ Individuals, Parking \ Paved Driveway, PropertyMasterType \ Single Family, PropertyType \ Single Family, Roofing \ Composition, Roofing \ Shingled, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Sewer \ Public Water, Style \ Ranch, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 4840, TotalTaxes \ 6121.92, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, WaterHeater \ Instant Hot, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 723722934000000
- Zillow Home ID: 67977935
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $575-820K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23113 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Midlothian as a whole. Among 23113 homes, this home is 70.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23113, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% greater than in Midlothian, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23113 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midlothian.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23113 home values.
Nearby Schools in Midlothian
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.