14303 Sunnyside Ave N, Seattle, WA 981334 beds, 3 baths, 2,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $327,647
- Price/sqft: $132
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Huge detatched 2 car garage w/shop space, large master suite, really big deck off 3rd story.
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,483 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 2075100045
- Zillow Home ID: 48776963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14303 Sunnyside Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haller Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% greater than in Seattle, and 17.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haller Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
- 14309 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$431K41.752,160
- 14315 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$456K312,190
- 14061 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$380K31.51,700
- 14321 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$517K31.52,180
- 14051 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$351K31.51,360
- 14304 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$348K31.51,410
- 14310 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$374K411,480
- 14062 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$395K31.751,530
- 14316 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$386K31.51,510
- 14327 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$573K41.752,570
- 14045 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$454K322,320
- 14056 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$342K311,210
- 14322 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$444K321,700
- 14333 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$432K41.752,220
- 14043 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$328K211,140
- 14048 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$212K11480
- 14328 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$362K411,600
- 14060 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$413K422,310
- 14050 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$375K32.51,460
- 14040 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$342K311,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!