14304 NE Fremont St, Portland, OR 972303 beds, 3 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $232,494
- Price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: R201697
- Zillow Home ID: 53898139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14304 Ne Fremont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Argay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Portland, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Argay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Argay home values.
- 3333 NE 144th Ave Portland, OR$325K33.51,607
- 14244 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$268K331,532
- 14245 NE Fremont Ct Portland, OR$295K331,564
- 3331 NE 144th Ave Portland, OR$373K53.53,400
- 14235 NE Fremont Ct Portland, OR$280K531,631
- 14313 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$274K531,492
- 14305 NE Fremont Ct Portland, OR$349K332,262
- 14247 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$278K531,670
- 14329 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$314K433,236
- 14232 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$289K531,855
- 14235 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$286K531,563
- 14312 NE Milton St Portland, OR$318K533,200
- 14310 NE Milton St Portland, OR$277K531,559
- 3327 NE 144th Ave Portland, OR$276K331,577
- 3344 NE 144th Ave Portland, OR$314K433,392
- 14325 NE Fremont Ct Portland, OR$380K743,117
- 14314 NE Milton St Portland, OR$280K431,709
- 3243 NE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$236K433,107
- 14314 NE Fremont Ct Portland, OR$305K632,181
- 14407 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$281K331,538
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.