14304 SE 286th Ct, Kent, WA 980424 beds, 2 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $325,000
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 640 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6669240230
- Zillow Home ID: 84762420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14304 Se 286th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% less than in Kent, and 159.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 14228 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$332K42.52,471
- 14303 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$360K52.52,614
- 14306 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$304K42.52,044
- 14309 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$264K43.252,389
- 14223 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$327K43.52,403
- 14305 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$331K42.52,471
- 14227 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$358K32.52,588
- 14311 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$334K43.52,389
- 14210 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$333K42.52,389
- 14317 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$298K42.51,974
- 14304 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$321K432,140
- 14211 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$334K42.52,475
- 14308 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$309K332,440
- 14312 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$323K332,440
- 14213 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$338K53.52,389
- 14304 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA$246K32.752,250
- 14314 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$316K42.52,471
- 14302 SE 287th St Kent, WA$364K42.53,068
- 14315 SE 286th Ct Kent, WA$326K42.52,471
- 14316 SE 285th Pl Kent, WA--32.52,474
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292