1431 Cerro Verde, San Jose, CA 951204 beds, 3 baths, 1,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $583
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 495 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Solar heating for the pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 57534020
- Zillow Home ID: 19761400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1431 Cerro Verde
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.6% less than in San Jose, and 40.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 1435 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$1.1M62.52,270
- 1427 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$1.07M52.52,054
- 1426 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.17M42.52,584
- 1422 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.2M532,771
- 1430 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.06M422,275
- 1432 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$994K421,752
- 1439 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$1.03M42.51,974
- 1423 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$1.05M421,796
- 1436 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$995K421,900
- 1418 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.16M42.52,372
- 1428 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$1.12M42.52,200
- 1434 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.15M432,673
- 1440 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$976K42.51,900
- 1424 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$965K421,752
- 1443 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$879K321,572
- 1425 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.18M532,673
- 1441 Corte De Rosa San Jose, CA$1.22M542,907
- 1408 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.23M532,624
- 1429 Camino Robles Way San Jose, CA$1.89M653,580
- 1419 Cerro Verde San Jose, CA$1.03M421,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!