- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1431 Lanakila Ave, Honolulu, HI 968173 beds, 2 baths, 832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,918 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $607
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1160070850000
- Zillow Home ID: 585532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1431 Lanakila Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liliha-Kapalama market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% lower than in Honolulu, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Liliha-Kapalama home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liliha-Kapalama home values.
- 929 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$549K53964
- 923 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$672K531,492
- 920 Emmeluth Ln Honolulu, HI$623K531,680
- 924 Emmeluth Ln Honolulu, HI$663K841,490
- 1430 Lanakila Ave Honolulu, HI$448K31856
- 912 Emmeluth Ln # A Honolulu, HI$771K53.51,334
- 941 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$911K8503,597
- 917 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$726K741,113
- 1426 Lanakila Ave Honolulu, HI$926K84.51,860
- 1430 Lanakila Ave # A Honolulu, HI$439K31.5892
- 1546 Iao Ln Honolulu, HI$741K94.51,482
- 915 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$977K1043,260
- 1542 Iao Ln Honolulu, HI$906K1052,122
- 925 Emmeluth Ln Honolulu, HI$684K641,152
- 915 Emmeluth Ln Honolulu, HI$846K1042,112
- 923 Emmeluth Ln Honolulu, HI$686K641,152
- 945 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$967K321,194
- 916 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$8.75M------
- 1552 Iao Ln Honolulu, HI$545K311,794
- 909 Io Ln Honolulu, HI$468K31.5912
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!