- Lot: 6,747 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 98 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,667 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $24,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: O5342901
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Appliances Included \ Range, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Foundation \ Slab, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Appliances Included \ Oven, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Exterior Features \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Last Status \ Incomplete, Air Conditioning \ No Air, Square Foot Source \ Measured
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 032329140206140
- Zillow Home ID: 46048239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $37-88K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Holden Heights home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Holden Heights homes, this home is 10.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holden Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% lower than in Orlando, and 18.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holden Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holden Heights home values.
|1430 19th St Orlando, FL||$42K||1||1||384|
|1436 19TH St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1420 19th St Orlando, FL||$52K||2||2||1,012|
|1523 20TH St Orlando, FL||--||3||1.5||930|
|1519 20th St Orlando, FL||$54K||3||1||684|
|1531 20th St Orlando, FL||$50K||2||1||1,016|
|1515 20th St Orlando, FL||$53K||2||1||1,118|
|1416 19th St Orlando, FL||$52K||2||2||1,068|
|19th St Orlando, FL||$52K||2||2||1,068|
|1419 19th St Orlando, FL||$139K||3||2||2,060|
|1907 S Rio Grande Ave Orlando, FL||$92K||6||2||1,934|
|1417 19th St Orlando, FL||$41K||2||1||690|
|19th St Orlando, FL||$128K||3||2||2,060|
|1431 19th St Orlando, FL||$128K||3||2||2,060|
|1413 19th St Orlando, FL||$61K||2||2||1,014|
|Confidential Orlando, FL||$57K||2||1||1,185|
|Confidential Orlando, FL||$76K||2||1||1,185|
|1507 20th St Orlando, FL||$325K||15||6||4,847|
|1406 19th St Orlando, FL||$62K||3||2||1,250|
|1409 19TH St Orlando, FL||--||2||1||1,292|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!