1432 Crespi Dr, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Located in Pacifica, this is a beautiful beach town community close to most services and the ocean.
- Lot: 7,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $424
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 680 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Dual Pane windows, Bonus room, Large patio area, Over sized garage, New appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 022281160
- Zillow Home ID: 15503747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1432 Crespi Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Pacifica, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 1436 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$677K321,120
- 1428 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$712K331,510
- 1440 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$647K321,100
- 1424 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$679K321,120
- 1444 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$838K321,750
- 1420 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$851K321,660
- 1448 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$733K321,320
- 1423 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$716K321,420
- 1452 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$733K421,510
- 1419 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$848K442,385
- 1427 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$705K131,510
- 1415 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$711K331,510
- 1416 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$680K321,120
- 1431 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$715K321,540
- 1456 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$659K321,120
- 1411 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$698K321,510
- 1435 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$764K421,995
- 1412 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$660K321,182
- 1439 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$713K321,510
- 1460 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$672K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.