1432 Mount Diablo Cir, South Lake Tahoe, CA 961503 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 7 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- MLS #: 123054
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03346516
- Zillow Home ID: 18582387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1432 Mount Diablo Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% less than in South Lake Tahoe, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 96150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96150 home values.
- 1431 Mount Olympia Cir South Lake Tahoe, CA$364KStudio--1,548
- 1425 Mount Olympia Cir South Lake Tahoe, CA$219K321,368
- 1432 Mount Olympia Cir S Lake Tahoe, CA$213K321,530
- 1415 Mount Olympia Cir South Lake Tahoe, CA$451K32.52,251
- 1432 Mount Olympia Cir South Lake Tahoe, CA$469K32.51,610
- 1424 Mount Olympia Cir South Lake Tahoe, CA$577K22.52,641
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292