- Lot: 2.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 667 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,517 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $80
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $429,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 1435850
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 786 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ Other, Amenities \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Appliances Remain \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Condo Fee Includes \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ 3+ Units, Cooling System \ Central AC, Cooling System \ Zoned, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Exterior Features \ Dog Run, Exterior Features \ Ext Fireplace/Pit, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Fence \ Decorative, Fence \ Full, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Car Entry - Side, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Garage Description \ Work Area, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating System \ 3+ Units, Heating System \ Central, Heating System \ Zoned, Hot Water \ Electric, House Size \ 4750-5000 SqFt, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Pullman Bath, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Lot Description \ Pond, Lot Description \ View (see Remarks), Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ Inground, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Country French
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,825 sqft
- Parcel #: 730064830
- Zillow Home ID: 54571168
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-590K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74429 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Wagoner as a whole. Among 74429 homes, this home is 388.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74429, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.5% greater than in Wagoner, and 58.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74429 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wagoner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74429 home values.
|14377 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||--||--||--||--|
|14271 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$422K||3||3||3,730|
|24754 E 143rd St S Coweta, OK||$604K||4||5||5,218|
|24753 E 143rd St S Coweta, OK||$582K||4||3.5||5,271|
|14455 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$523K||4||4||4,306|
|14466 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$428K||--||--||3,366|
|14201 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$458K||3||3.5||3,784|
|14444 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$632K||4||5||6,131|
|14200 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$590K||4||4.5||5,404|
|14471 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$527K||--||--||5,067|
|14466 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|14121 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$408K||4||4||3,482|
|14120 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$340K||--||2||2,766|
|14495 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$374K||--||--||2,958|
|10998 S 250th East Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$236K||3||2||1,713|
|14503 S 248th East Ave Coweta, OK||$480K||3||7||4,362|
|24403 E 145th St S Coweta, OK||$291K||3||2||2,186|
|14515 S 244th East Ave Coweta, OK||$333K||3||2.5||2,827|
|14555 S 244th East Ave Coweta, OK||$337K||--||--||3,722|
|24383 E 145th St S Coweta, OK||$255K||--||--||2,113|
Nearby Schools in Wagoner
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.