14328 Queenside St, Orlando, FL 328244 beds, 2 baths, 2,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,174 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $257,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,001 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322430962408006
- Zillow Home ID: 84656790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14328 Queenside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Meadow Woods, and 282.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meadow Woods.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
- 14322 Queenside St Orlando, FL$223K321,814
- 14334 Queenside St Orlando, FL$151K321,372
- 14316 Queenside St Orlando, FL$202K321,825
- 14340 Queenside St Orlando, FL$234K432,027
- 14346 Queenside St Orlando, FL$222K321,572
- 14310 Queenside St Orlando, FL$151K321,372
- 2602 Youngford St Orlando, FL$208K321,825
- 14304 Queenside St Orlando, FL$195K422,001
- 14352 Queenside St Orlando, FL$188K422,001
- 14339 Queenside St Orlando, FL$182K321,572
- 14333 Queenside St Orlando, FL$186K422,001
- 14345 Queenside St Orlando, FL$203K321,660
- Queenside St Orlando, FL$208K321,579
- Queenside St Orlando, FL$189K422,001
- 14327 Queenside St Orlando, FL$193K422,001
- 2608 Youngford St Orlando, FL$209K321,572
- 14274 Queenside St Orlando, FL$211K321,594
- 14359 Queenside St Orlando, FL$188K422,001
- 14358 Queenside St Orlando, FL$195K321,670
- Queenside St Orlando, FL$188K422,001
Nearby Schools in Meadow Woods
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.