- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 283 days on Zillow
- Views: 13,969 all time views
- HOA Fee: $78
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 13120941
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 701 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Association Fee \ 1000, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Jogging Path/Bike Path, Community Features \ Other, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Tennis, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Tarrant, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Thermo Windows, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Lighting System, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fencing \ Metal, Fencing \ Wood, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Fireplace Features \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Multiple Staircases, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Double Oven, Other Equipment \ Other, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Covered, Parking Features \ Opener, Parking Features \ Side, Pool Features \ Cleaning System, Pool Features \ In Ground Gunite, Pool Features \ Pool Perimeter Fence, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Burglar, Soil Type \ Unknown, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Underground Utilities
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,242 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 07291418
- Zillow Home ID: 54036967
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 76092 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Southlake as a whole. Among 76092 homes, this home is 10.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76092, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Southlake, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 76092 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Southlake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76092 home values.
|1429 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$606K||4||4.5||4,228|
|1429 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$600K||4||4||4,022|
|1425 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$645K||4||4||4,557|
|1425 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$714K||4||4||5,060|
|1434 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$578K||5||4||4,027|
|1438 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$564K||5||4||4,147|
|1430 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$528K||4||3||3,429|
|1430 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$547K||4||4||3,821|
|1428 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$595K||5||4||4,075|
|1421 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$590K||5||4||4,008|
|Brumlow Ave Southlake, TX||--||--||--||--|
|1540 Brumlow Ave Southlake, TX||$217K||3||2||2,055|
|1426 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$567K||5||4||4,149|
|1421 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$640K||4||4||4,598|
|1422 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$710K||5||4||4,710|
|1422 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$539K||5||4||3,758|
|1417 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$652K||4||4||4,436|
|1417 Montgomery Ln Southlake, TX||$633K||5||4||4,630|
|1433 Sandstone Ct Southlake, TX||$610K||5||4||4,002|
|1418 Monarch Way Southlake, TX||$545K||4||4||3,841|
Nearby Schools in Southlake
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.