14334 Foxcroft Rd, Raleigh, NC 276143 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $330
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 192 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 183003435368000
- Zillow Home ID: 111604869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14334 Foxcroft Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 14332 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$190K--3.52,029
- 14336 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$157K--2.51,585
- 14330 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$189K--3.52,008
- 14338 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$156K331,750
- 14328 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$189K--3.52,029
- 14326 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$188K342,062
- 14324 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$157K42.51,758
- 14338 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$154K32.51,721
- 14336 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$155K32.51,584
- 14332 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$190K43.52,043
- 14328 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$190K43.52,043
- 14326 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$190K33.52,062
- 14315 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$170K32.51,502
- 14307 Foxcroft Rd Raleigh, NC$159K32.51,502
- 11721 Coppergate Dr UNIT 109 Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,740
- 11721 Coppergate Dr UNIT 107 Raleigh, NC$134K331,657
- 11721 Coppergate Dr UNIT 105 Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,740
- 11721 Coppergate Dr UNIT 103 Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,692
- 11721 Coppergate Dr UNIT 111 Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,696
- 11721 Coppergate Dr UNIT 101 Raleigh, NC$127K331,869
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.