1434 Edwards Ave, Bronx, NY 104613 beds, 1 bath, 1,995 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 995 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 233 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 2633357
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 053710016
- Zillow Home ID: 29842194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1434 Edwards Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pelham Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 300% higher than in New York, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pelham Bay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pelham Bay home values.
- 1440 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$426K422,740
- 1430 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$340K----1,388
- 1442 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$454K532,375
- 1444 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$381KStudio--1,969
- 1424 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY--Studio--4,788
- 1446 Edwards Ave APT 1 Bronx, NY$426K----2,137
- 1446 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$423KStudio--2,137
- 3028 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY$307K------
- 1448 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$499K312,295
- 1450 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$388K----2,312
- 3024 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY$449K----1,680
- 1420A Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$366K422,185
- 3044 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY$719K----3,696
- 1452 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$434K----2,147
- 1420 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$295K321,750
- 3048 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY$554K----4,432
- 1425 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$434K----2,835
- 1429 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY--------
- 1454 Edwards Ave Bronx, NY$275K----1,665
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292