1434 Quailey St, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,030 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 152229027205120
- Zillow Home ID: 46130800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1434 Quailey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% less than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 1428 Quailey St Orlando, FL$265K321,620
- 1440 Quailey St Orlando, FL$314K442,329
- 1433 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$251K421,522
- 1427 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$263K421,795
- 1439 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$287K422,016
- 1424 Quailey St Orlando, FL$325K422,072
- 1431 Quailey St Orlando, FL$270K321,592
- 1425 Quailey St Orlando, FL$299K321,355
- 1437 Quailey St Orlando, FL$290K321,563
- 1411 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$312K321,932
- 1421 Quailey St Orlando, FL$319K421,780
- 1416 Quailey St Orlando, FL$358K332,354
- 2600 N Rio Grande Ave Orlando, FL$313K42.52,268
- 1409 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$274K321,552
- 1448 Cumbie Ave Orlando, FL$246K321,510
- 1448 Cumbie Ave Orlando, FL$198K321,510
- 1415 Quailey St Orlando, FL$277K321,797
- 1434 Cumbie Ave Orlando, FL$324K321,943
- 1464 Cumbie Ave Orlando, FL$299K321,620
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292