1434 Sunset Dr, Winter Park, FL 327893 beds, 2 baths, 1,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 190 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,283 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322130453608070
- Zillow Home ID: 46238759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1434 Sunset Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% lower than in Winter Park, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 1450 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$374K222,486
- 1420 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$521K33.53,517
- 1540 Wilbar Cir Winter Park, FL$924K33.53,287
- 1460 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$382K42.53,561
- 1400 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$507K332,315
- 1421 Woodale Ave Winter Park, FL$322K32.51,628
- 1431 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$334K322,524
- 1461 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$704K321,292
- 1560 Wilbar Cir Winter Park, FL$528K311,712
- 1411 Woodale Ave Winter Park, FL$922K553,690
- 1370 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$675K32.51,850
- Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$291K211,124
- 1421 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$289K21.51,120
- 1409 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$287K211,094
- 1331 Woodale Ave # OWNER Winter Park, FL$645K443,674
- 1331 Woodale Ave Winter Park, FL$788K443,674
- 1331 Woodale Ave # E Winter Park, FL$645K443,674
- 1336 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$662K442,732
- 1500 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$336K221,590
- 1371 Sunset Dr Winter Park, FL$936K43.53,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.