1435 Morton Ave# 101, Louisville, KY 40204
Sold on 7/22/11: $142,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:2,440 sq ft
- Lot:3,500 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $142,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID114069190
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- Parcel #027A01250000
- Days on Zillow882
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$202,776||$182K – $221K||+$12,962||$83||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,184/mo||$947 – $1.5K/mo||+$29||$0.49||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Highlands home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Louisville as a whole. Among Highlands homes, this home is valued 39% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 269% greater than in Louisville, and 41.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1435 Morton Avenue # 101
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Meyzeek Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.2 mi
- Shelby Traditional School (assigned) PK-5 1.6 mi
- Jefferson County Traditional Middle 6-8 0.0 mi
- Breckinridge Metropolitan High 8-12 0.4 mi
- Bloom Elementary K-5 0.5 mi
- Breckinridge/Franklin Elementary PK-5 0.6 mi
- Home of the Innocents Elementary K-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005