- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,361 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $10,985,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $2,889
- MLS #: 15902605
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Rooms \ Entry, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Listing Terms \ Cash, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Building Structure Style \ Architectural (N), View \ Ocean View, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Buyer Financing \ Cash, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Legal Disclosures \ Building Plans Available, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,803 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 226
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 5560004008
- Zillow Home ID: 20799172
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.2-8.75M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 775% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 391.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|1423 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$7.64M||5||8||7,750|
|9000 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$5.06M||4||5||4,704|
|1415 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$4.4M||4||4||3,692|
|9006 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.65M||3||3||3,348|
|8940 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$6.31M||4||3||3,450|
|1432 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$3.57M||2||2.5||2,494|
|1424 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$6.06M||3||3||5,031|
|1407 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$5.63M||3||3.5||3,304|
|8936 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$5.18M||4||5||4,702|
|1456 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA||$5.65M||4||6||5,134|
|9016 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.94M||3||5||4,724|
|1410 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$6.49M||3||4||3,700|
|1450 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA||$2.93M||2||4||2,586|
|8926 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.62M||2||4||3,533|
|9046 Oriole Way Los Angeles, CA||--||2||3||2,267|
|1474 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA||$13.8M||6||--||7,007|
|1400 Tanager Way Los Angeles, CA||$4.59M||3||4||3,701|
|1470 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA||$4.29M||3||4||4,090|
|9024 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$5.46M||2||3||5,607|
|1476 Blue Jay Way Los Angeles, CA||$5.49M||4||5||4,628|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!