- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,055 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 570100
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Land Use \ Subdivided, Roof \ Shingle, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Special Notes \ None, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Street Type \ Drive, Property Type \ RS, Roof \ Pitched, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Finance Considered \ VA, Windows And Treatments \ Blinds, Zoning \ R5, Appliances \ Disposal, Landscape \ Front and Back, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Kitchen Counter Tops\Bksplsh \ Laminate, Kitchen Sinks \ Stainless Steel, Interior Features \ Alarm System, MBR Desc \ W-I Closet, MBR Desc \ With Bath, Exterior Features \ Courtyard, Style \ 2 Story, Bath Vanities \ Laminate, BD3 DESC \ Dnstairs, MBR Desc \ Upstairs, BD2 DESC \ Upstairs, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, BD4 Desc \ Dnstairs, Water And Sewer \ Sewer-Community
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,465 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: T28799923100900
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 98262098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 79938 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso as a whole. Among 79938 homes, this home is 43.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% greater than in El Paso, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 79938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79938 home values.
|14361 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$156K||3||2||2,024|
|14353 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$156K||3||2||1,905|
|14365 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$155K||3||2||1,880|
|14349 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$159K||3||2||2,024|
|3157 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$172K||3||2||2,010|
|14332 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$157K||3||2||2,019|
|14369 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$180K||3||3||2,537|
|3153 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$202K||5||2.5||2,904|
|14345 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$175K||3||3||2,314|
|14328 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$153K||3||2||1,949|
|3149 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$190K||4||2.5||2,752|
|3156 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$162K||3||2||2,024|
|14373 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$159K||3||3||2,038|
|14324 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$151K||3||2||1,812|
|3152 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$179K||5||2.5||2,491|
|14341 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$221K||4||2||2,620|
|3145 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$179K||4||3||2,491|
|14377 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$154K||3||2||2,019|
|3148 Fury Point Pl El Paso, TX||$172K||4||2.5||2,288|
|14320 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX||$163K||3||2||2,117|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.