- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 10,846 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,221
- All time views: 1,974
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 21369876
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Foundation: Slab
- Exterior: Brick
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log Fireplace
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Porch: Open Porch
- Exterior Amenities: Pool Above Ground
- Master Bedroom Description: Garden Tub
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,906 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-30-403-084.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80680827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-126K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.