1437 22nd St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 4/23/13: $100,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,018 sq ft
- Lot:2,265 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $100,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow319
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID520629
- Parcel #5564 0805
- Roof TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$74,588||$63K – $89K||-$120||$73||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,593/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||+$90||$1.56||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Fairlawn home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Fairlawn homes, this home is valued 68.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 106.9% greater than in Washington, and 24.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn home values.
Neighborhood for 1437 22nd St Se
- 1439 22nd St SE Washington, DC$273K32.51,500
- 1435 22nd St SE Washington, DC$219K21.01,138
- 1433 22nd St SE Washington, DC$216K21.01,182
- 1431 22nd St SE Washington, DC$216K21.01,134
- 1441 22nd St SE Washington, DC$364K43.02,264
- 1429 22nd St SE Washington, DC$251K31.01,290
- 1427 22nd St SE Washington, DC$260K21.01,440
- 2130 Young St SE # 0 Washington, DC$301K42.5--
- 1425 22nd St SE Washington, DC$318K43.51,440
- 1447 22nd St SE Washington, DC$327K31.51,880
- 1423 22nd St SE Washington, DC$262K32.51,368
- 2141 Young St SE # 25 Washington, DC$203K21.0900
- 1423 22nd St SE Washington, DC$260K32.51,368
- 2135 Young St SE Washington, DC$204K21.0900
- 2133 Young St SE Washington, DC$206K21.0900
- 2139 Young St SE APT 101 Washington, DC$199K21.0864
- 2139 Young St SE Washington, DC$209K21.01,000
- 2131 Young St SE Washington, DC$206K21.0889
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005