1437 Dickson St, Sacramento, CA 958222 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Private Yard/Coutyard,Pets OK With Approval,Patio/Deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Parcel #: 03500410180000
- Zillow Home ID: 25835038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1437 Dickson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95822, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% less than in Sacramento, and 22.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95822 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95822 home values.
- 1431 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$122K21790
- 1443 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$420K40.011,570
- 1442 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$250K221,143
- 1436 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$149K31810
- 1448 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$249K321,212
- 1425 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$136K21810
- 1449 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$145K21804
- 1430 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$129K21804
- 1454 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$148K21809
- 1419 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$136K211,000
- 1501 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$144K21790
- 1424 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$136K21690
- 1500 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$148K32810
- 1443 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$129K31973
- 1437 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$129K31810
- 1413 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$133K21810
- 1449 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$130K31799
- 1507 Dickson St Sacramento, CA$133K21810
- 1431 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$137K21.5790
- 1418 38th Ave Sacramento, CA$133K21810
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292