- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,866 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 761072
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: None
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Utilities \ Water - Public, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Parking Facilities \ Circular Drive, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Mobile\Mfg Home \ N, Homestead \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Association Fee \ N, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Parking Facilities \ No Covered Parking, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Structure \ Concrete Block, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fireplace \ 2 or more Fireplaces, Misc Exterior \ Equipment Shed, Water Heater \ Gas Water Heater, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,434 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 1770110000
- Zillow Home ID: 44623642
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $226-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32224 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among 32224 homes, this home is 38.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Jacksonville, and 125.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32224 home values.
|14386 Aqua Vista Rd N Jacksonville, FL||$207K||3||2||1,554|
|14379 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$146K||3||2||1,341|
|14375 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$152K||3||2||1,353|
|14383 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$144K||3||2||1,312|
|14387 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$144K||3||2||1,378|
|14391 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$143K||3||2||1,285|
|14396 Aqua Vista Rd N Jacksonville, FL||$206K||3||2.5||1,436|
|14395 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$141K||3||2||1,304|
|14375 Aqua Vista Rd N Jacksonville, FL||$187K||3||1.5||1,150|
|14385 Aqua Vista Rd N Jacksonville, FL||$210K||3||2||1,402|
|14399 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$128K||2||2||955|
|14392 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$126K||2||2||1,061|
|14380 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$149K||3||2||1,409|
|14376 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$157K||3||2||1,482|
|14403 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$141K||3||2||1,304|
|14384 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$131K||2||2||1,143|
|14404 Aqua Vista Rd N Jacksonville, FL||$396K||5||3||3,537|
|14388 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$147K||3||2||1,335|
|14395 Aqua Vista Rd N Jacksonville, FL||$272K||3||2||2,022|
|14396 Pablo Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL||$127K||2||2||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.