1438 Bushwick Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112073 beds, 2 baths, 2,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,125 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 034500035
- Zillow Home ID: 30631062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1438 Bushwick Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bushwick, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1450% higher than in New York, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bushwick home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bushwick home values.
- 1436 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$645K----2,176
- 1440 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$390K11750
- 1442 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$406K11700
- 1444 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$639K112,176
- 666 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$666K----2,250
- 1446 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$687K112,276
- 664 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$679K----2,250
- 1448 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY--212,276
- 662 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$689K----2,250
- Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$862K----3,000
- Pilling St Brooklyn, NY$664K----2,668
- Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$1.72M----2,250
- Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$679K----2,250
- 1450 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$707K212,368
- 660 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$673K----2,250
- 1452 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn, NY$647K----2,268
- 658 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$691K----2,250
- 45 Pilling St Brooklyn, NY$669K----2,040
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292