- Lot: 6,420 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,131 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $93,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: N766387
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Bedrooms \ MBR - First Floor, Category \ Residential, Dining \ Breakfast Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco/Coquina Front, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace \ Wood Burning Frplc, Homestead \ Y, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Misc Exterior \ Lanai, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Screened, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Traditional, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1612961004
- Zillow Home ID: 44587200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Holly Oaks home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Holly Oaks homes, this home is 0.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 44.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holly Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 87.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Holly Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holly Oaks home values.
- 10178 Geni Hill Cir N3 beds, 2 baths
1,155 sqft, 3,909 sqft lot, built in 1991
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.