14382 Natchez Ave, Savage, MN 553783 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $228,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceilings, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Walk-in Closets, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 261100410
- Zillow Home ID: 2181543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14382 Natchez Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55378 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% less than in Savage, and 195.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 55378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Savage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55378 home values.
- 14364 Natchez Ave Savage, MN$253K422,000
- 4790 W 144th St Savage, MN$208K421,301
- 4765 W 143rd St Savage, MN$218K221,306
- 4812 W 144th St Savage, MN$197K211,023
- 4773 W 143rd St Savage, MN$201K421,765
- 4747 W 144th St Savage, MN$222K41.751,300
- 4771 W 144th St Savage, MN$216K321,058
- 4795 W 144th St Savage, MN$212K31.51,400
- 14393 Natchez Ave Savage, MN$199K321,012
- 4725 W 144th St Savage, MN$215K31.751,451
- 14371 Natchez Ave Savage, MN$215K21.51,134
- 4848 W 144th St Savage, MN$217K421,306
- 4819 143rd Ct Savage, MN$237K422,060
- 14349 Natchez Ave Savage, MN$204K31.751,780
- 4801 143rd Ct Savage, MN$228K421,300
- 4817 W 144th St Savage, MN$222K321,114
- 14325 Natchez Ave Savage, MN$229K331,168
- 4766 W 143rd St Savage, MN$193K31.51,051
- 14301 Natchez Ave Savage, MN$197K21.75976
- 4701 W 144th St Savage, MN$222K321,169
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!