1439 41st Ave, San Francisco, CA 941222 beds, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $663,000
- Price/sqft: $530
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1812 007
- Zillow Home ID: 15104459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1439 41st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Sunset home values.
- 1443 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38M542,500
- 1435 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$817K--11,390
- 1447 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M422,305
- 1431 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$896K211,211
- 1451 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$805K311,470
- 1427 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$882K--11,450
- 1455 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$811K211,250
- 1423 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$899K211,225
- 1419 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1M221,672
- 1459 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$802K--11,250
- 1463 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$784K--11,250
- 1438 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$769K--11,175
- 1415-1417 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$1M--21,974
- 1442 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$812K--11,375
- 1434 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$846K321,680
- 1446 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1M211,865
- 1430 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$820K321,225
- 1450 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$963K--11,608
- 1426 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$844K211,225
- 1467 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$984K--11,645
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!