- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1439 Alencastre St, Honolulu, HI 968162 beds, 2 baths, 1,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $775,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Parcel #: 1330530490000
- Zillow Home ID: 608470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1439 Alencastre Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% lower than in Honolulu, and 30.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Diamond Head-Kapahulu-St. Louis home values.
- 1447 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$783K421,417
- 1431 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$1.08M331,712
- 1410 Kalaepohaku St Honolulu, HI$973K321,680
- 1414 Kalaepohaku St Honolulu, HI$845K41.51,228
- 1406 Kalaepohaku St Honolulu, HI$900K32.51,880
- 1437 Saint Louis Dr Honolulu, HI$793K211,102
- 1445 Saint Louis Dr Honolulu, HI$787K531,759
- 1453 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$1.21M42.52,574
- 1418 Kalaepohaku St Honolulu, HI$1.11M531,841
- 1450 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$1.15M331,698
- 1404 Kalaepohaku St Honolulu, HI$864K421,260
- 1421 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$647K21756
- 1459 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$772K321,312
- 1449 Saint Louis Dr Honolulu, HI$868K332,129
- 1417 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$676K21732
- 1392 Kaminaka Dr Honolulu, HI$882K331,460
- 1422 Kalaepohaku St Honolulu, HI$1.17M431,576
- 1458 Alencastre St Honolulu, HI$713K41.51,032
- 1386 Kaminaka Dr Honolulu, HI$1.2M331,974
- 1404 Kaminaka Dr Honolulu, HI$1.01M431,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.