1439 Cliff Ct APT C, Columbus, OH 432043 beds, 2 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Lake, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 010193985
- Zillow Home ID: 33941852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1439 Cliff Court APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marble Cliff Crossing, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% higher than in Columbus, and 206.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marble Cliff Crossing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marble Cliff Crossing home values.
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292