- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1439 NW 27th St, Miami, FL 331422 beds, 1 bath, 1,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131260200380
- Zillow Home ID: 43816206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1439 Nw 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allapattah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 125.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.5% greater than in Miami, and 268.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Allapattah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allapattah home values.
- 1431 NW 27th St Miami, FL$446K652,895
- 1447 NW 27th St Miami, FL$168K332,217
- 1423 NW 27th St Miami, FL$83K21648
- 1455 NW 27th St Miami, FL$92K321,348
- 1492 NW 27th St # 0 Miami, FL$169K221,653
- 1152 NW 38th St Miami, FL$155K532,130
- 1432 NW 28th St Miami, FL$65K211,143
- 1426 NW 28th St Miami, FL$82K421,674
- 1415 NW 27th St Miami, FL$107K32903
- 1463 NW 27th St Miami, FL$65K211,138
- 1438 NW 27th St Miami, FL$88K211,112
- 1440 NW 28th St Miami, FL$187K322,014
- 1446 NW 27th St Miami, FL$86K21796
- 1420 NW 28th St Miami, FL$101K211,216
- 1440 NW 27th St Miami, FL$282K653,732
- 1454 NW 27th St Miami, FL$63K221,162
- 1410 NW 27th St Miami, FL$96K21893
- 1410 NW 28th St Miami, FL$77K311,244
- 2700 NW 14th Ave # 10 Miami, FL$127K321,811
- 1462 NW 27th St Miami, FL$98K231,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292