1439 Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 920372 beds, 2 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $980,000
- Price/sqft: $633
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3502022300
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16848216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1439 Torrey Pines Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 1441 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.04M221,352
- 1435 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.03M221,352
- 1433 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.16M221,436
- 1449-1451 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$2.27M533,097
- 1449 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$2.14M533,350
- 1421 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.94M442,836
- 1455 Bluebird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.22M21800
- 1457-1459 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.1M321,846
- 1412 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$877K21911
- 1436 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$990K211,230
- 1465 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.49M532,510
- 1411 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$989K22.51,498
- 1440 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$1.94M33.53,211
- 1454 Virginia Way La Jolla, CA$2.54M462,151
- 1440 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.22M431,776
- 1432 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.47M432,546
- 7729 Exchange Pl La Jolla, CA$1.03M321,411
- 1448 Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla, CA$1.23M321,939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292