14391 Perdido Key Dr UNIT C, Pensacola, FL 325073 beds, 2 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $125,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 392 sqft
- Floors: Hardwood Floor, Floors: Tile, Heating: Central Electric, Kitchen Features: Granite Countertop, Kitchen Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, Room: Living Room, View, Waterfront: Beach
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 143S321014000003
- Zillow Home ID: 44700982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14391 Perdido Key Drive UNIT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% lower than in Pensacola, and 155.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32507 home values.