- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
144-146 Oakland Ter, Newark, NJ 071064 beds, 3 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1404125000000025
- Zillow Home ID: 38712740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144-146 Oakland Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Vailsburg market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% less than in Newark, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Vailsburg home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Vailsburg home values.
- 132 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$195K----1,784
- 134-136 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$126K----1,428
- 125-129 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$139K----1,708
- 128-130 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$133K----1,215
- 131 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$147K----1,474
- 138 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$128K----1,632
- 124-126 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$170K----1,680
- 121-123 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$208K----1,373
- 133 Oakland Ter # 35 Newark, NJ$160K----1,295
- 140-142 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$125K----1,183
- 137-139 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$137K----1,620
- 117-119 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$152K211,008
- 122 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$157K----1,482
- 47-49 Richelieu Pl Newark, NJ$188K31.51,364
- 45 Richelieu Pl Newark, NJ$147K----1,656
- 51-53 Richelieu Pl Newark, NJ$139K3--1,313
- 41-43 Richelieu Ter Newark, NJ$122K----1,232
- 118-120 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$144K----1,334
- 141 Oakland Ter Newark, NJ$139K----1,664
- 55 Richelieu Pl Newark, NJ$166K321,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292