- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
144 Corey St, Boston, MA 021322 beds, 2 baths, 1,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,869 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:06504 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59156010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Corey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 7 Corey Ter Boston, MA$349K21912
- 152 Corey St Boston, MA$661K52.52,833
- 136 Corey St West Roxbury, MA--------
- 11 Corey Ter Boston, MA$420K22912
- 10 Corey Ter Boston, MA$432K211,042
- 12 Montview St Boston, MA$422K31.51,372
- 145 Corey St Boston, MA$661K422,632
- 130 Corey St West Roxbury, MA$489K31.51,800
- 151 Corey St Boston, MA$623K412,921
- 14 Corey Ter Boston, MA$433K31.51,042
- 15 Corey Ter Boston, MA$422K221,265
- 162 Corey St Boston, MA$737K42.52,526
- 155 Corey St Boston, MA$746K42.52,534
- 135 Corey St Boston, MA$577K422,496
- 16 Montview St Boston, MA$611K53.52,939
- 159 Corey St # 0 Boston, MA$319K311,100
- 159 Corey St Boston, MA$810K624,079
- 18 Corey Ter Boston, MA$364K31.51,085
- 169 Corey St Boston, MA$533K52.52,074
- 168 Corey St Boston, MA$1.28M41.53,455
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292