144 Cornell Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 079224 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Inside this quality home, spacious rooms flow effortlessly along polished hardwood floors with artful details on display at every turn. Inviting colors, bathed in natural sunlight, spread throughout three finished levels. With ample storage, abundant windows and an easy flow, there's room to spread out, relax and entertain.
The spacious double-story entry foyer with marble tile floor and high ceilings is both warm and welcoming. The formal Living room features chair rail and gas fireplace with wood mantle. The formal dining room is the perfect place for a large or intimate gathering with the soft colored walls coupled with chair rail and French doors for easy accessibility to the kitchen.
The spacious kitchen features granite counter-tops, tumbled marble tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, breakfast area, and sliding French doors out to the expansive paver patio overlooking the private backyard-ready for all your outdoor hobbies! The adjoining family room is a great place to kick back and relax with decorative columns, and windows ushering in plenty of natural sunlight. The first level powder room features marble tile floors and for added convenience the two car garage is just steps away.
The Second level is home to four bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Featuring hardwood floors, spacious walk in closet and luxurious master bath, the Master Suite is an oasis anyone would love to come home to each day. At the other end of this level are three generous-sized bedrooms and hall bathroom, aptly servicing family and guests alike through the morning rush.
And there?s more... the finished lower level includes recreation area, media room and full bathroom. This house has so many options to grow with your changing family, coupled with its great location makes 144 Cornell Avenue a perfect place to call home.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 23 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2005 for $945,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 0101715000000031 01
- Zillow Home ID: 39972645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Cornell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07922, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berkeley Heights, and 67.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07922 home values.
- 150 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$724K543,200
- 83 Oakland St Berkeley Heights, NJ$1.37M----4,602
- 89 Oakland St Berkeley Heights, NJ$427K------
- 162 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$363K------
- 95 Oakland St Berkeley Heights, NJ$433K------
- 20 Kings Ct Berkeley Heights, NJ$892K43--
- 149 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$519K------
- 141 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$408K------
- 155 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$486K------
- 25 Kings Ct Berkeley Heights, NJ$750K----2,328
- 172 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$480K321,700
- 122 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$467K----1,287
- 169 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$430K31.51,555
- 163 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$558K------
- 131 Cornell Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$494K----1,313
- 101 Oakland St Berkeley Heights, NJ$414K----1,627
- 10 Kings Ct Berkeley Heights, NJ$963K----3,030
- 90 Oakland St Berkeley Heights, NJ$722K----2,062
- 849 Mountain Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$275K322,320
- 849 Mountain Ave Berkeley Heights, NJ$276K322,320
Nearby Schools in Berkeley Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.