- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 8,167 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $629,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $296
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, OTH3_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: M:00000067 P:0000032A
- Zillow Home ID: 56301907
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $520-744K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01760 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 47.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Natick, and 84.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
|140 Cottage St Natick, MA||$500K||3||1||1,504|
|Cottage St Natick, MA||$527K||3||1||1,046|
|149 Cottage St Natick, MA||$527K||3||1||1,046|
|132 Cottage St Natick, MA||$734K||3||2.5||2,513|
|153 Cottage St Natick, MA||$673K||4||2||1,346|
|133 Cottage St Natick, MA||$772K||3||2||1,726|
|10 Whispering Ln Natick, MA||$1.27M||5||4.5||4,244|
|6 Whispering Ln Natick, MA||$1.33M||4||4.5||5,466|
|8 Whispering Ln Natick, MA||$970K||5||4||3,600|
|128 Cottage St Natick, MA||$834K||4||3.5||3,093|
|131 Cottage St Natick, MA||$879K||4||3.5||3,062|
|4 Whispering Ln Natick, MA||$1.2M||4||4.5||4,080|
|157 Cottage St Natick, MA||$714K||2||1.5||1,424|
|0 Whispering Ln LOT 5E Natick, MA||$983K||4||3.5||3,605|
|2 Whispering Ln Natick, MA||$984K||4||3.5||3,207|
|15 Harvest Moon Dr Natick, MA||$1.32M||5||4.5||5,390|
|120 Cottage St Natick, MA||$436K||2||1||1,148|
|2 Cobblestone Dr Natick, MA||$758K||4||3||2,458|
|10 Blue Stone Path Natick, MA||$1.01M||4||3||3,880|
|156 Cottage St Natick, MA||$717K||4||2.5||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Natick
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!