- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
144 Day St, San Francisco, CA 941311 bath, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,024 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,216,000
- Price/sqft: $803
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Parcel #: 6633 013
- Zillow Home ID: 15183410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Day Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 58% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 120 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.57M--11,275
- 118 Day St San Francisco, CA$2.49M321,600
- 247-249 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.45M--22,268
- 223 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.33M542,850
- 155 Day St San Francisco, CA$866K211,050
- 155 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.2M21--
- 162-164 Day St San Francisco, CA$2.34M--22,818
- 253 29th St San Francisco, CA$933K----996
- 221 29th St APT A San Francisco, CA$1.45M431,850
- 251 29th St San Francisco, CA$931K----996
- 221 29th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.3M431,400
- 116 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.34M211,403
- 116A Day St San Francisco, CA$929K--11,053
- 147 Day St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$705K11856
- 219 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.05M211,200
- 219 29th St # A San Francisco, CA$811K11900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!