- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
144 Devon St, Taunton, MA 027804 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Whole house automatic back up generator, expanded driveway and parking, new roof, new bay windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,308 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:45 L:2 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 56019972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Devon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Taunton, and 28.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02780 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
- 156 Devon St Taunton, MA$370K42.52,344
- 132 Devon St Taunton, MA$300K32.51,934
- 147 Devon St Taunton, MA$337K42.52,490
- 120 Devon St Taunton, MA$333K42.52,216
- 80 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$336K42.52,516
- 176 Devon St Taunton, MA$342K42.52,585
- 115 Devon St Taunton, MA$369K43.52,019
- 103 Devon St Dorchester, MA$479K633,120
- 108 Devon St Taunton, MA$354K432,462
- 101 Devon St Taunton, MA$337K42.52,044
- 188 Devon St Taunton, MA$352K32.52,258
- 56 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$327K42.52,054
- 7 Stetson St Taunton, MA$267K321,591
- 75 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$322K42.52,015
- 95 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$313K32.51,399
- 100 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$316K32.52,032
- 96 Devon St Taunton, MA$332K42.52,290
- 65 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$307K32.51,890
- 25 Stetson St Taunton, MA$197K321,573
- 125 Guernsey Ave Taunton, MA$365K32.52,941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!